About the job
CMcBride Law is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the CMcBride Law team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That’s what makes us CMcBride Law!
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- As a Senior Cloud, Identity and Security Engineer you will be working with multiple customers as a trusted advisor on authentication and security.
- Deep understanding and integration experience of Okta, Azure AD, ADB2C, Active Directory, AD Proxy, AD Applications, Graph API, OAuth, SAML Integrations with custom applications, On Behalf of Flows, OpenLDAP, Kerberos, OpenID Connect, and federated identity management.
- Core understanding on implementing custom solutions through API libraries such as MSAL, with JWT Tokens, social authentication (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc), Biometric and Passwordless single sign-on
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure, Managed identities, Service Principal, and Security
- Develop, implement, and manage new and existing integrations with multiple Single Sign-On (SSO) solutions
- Foster an understanding of the need for and application of IAM controls and facilitate decision-making with technical users
- Work with business users to foster an understanding of the importance of IAM controls, understand needs and document technical requirements
- Align with global client strategy by supporting SSO migration from the current solution to global solution
- Experience in working in an Agile environment with customers
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to ask key questions and provide best practice guidance
- Self-starter with the ability to learn and get appropriate additional certifications within 45 days.
What We’d Love To See:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, cybersecurity, or a related field or relevant experience and certifications in Identity and Security.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Certifications such as Azure Architect, Azure Security (AZ-500), Microsoft 365 Security Administrator (MS-500), Okta Certified Administrator, or Consultant required. Multiple certifications preferred.
- Proven experience with the integration and support of single sign-on, SAML, and OAuth
- Experience with & knowledge of APIs
- Experience with administrating authentication technologies, such as Okta, Microsoft Active Directory/Windows, ADFS, AD Proxy, Azure App Registrations, Okta, authentication, OpenLDAP, Kerberos, OpenID Connect, OAuth, and federated identity management.
Why CMcBride Law?
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here’s how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
CMcBride Law is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.