Who We’re Looking ForWe are excited to add a Systems Engineer to our Cloud & DevOps team to help our customers adopt private, public and hybrid Cloud solutions. In this role, you’ll work on a team of customer-focused professionals committed to defining technical strategy, architecting, designing, and delivering customized, end-to-end digital transformation. You’ll bring your technical experience in DevOps and Azure Cloud solutions (including IaaS and PaaS) and a passion for cloud-driven technologies and lifelong learning.What You’ll Do
- Partner with customers to determine their technical project requirements.
- Participate in the planning, design, and implementation of customized Azure, DevOps, and Cloud solutions.
- Participate in enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing solutions.
- Collaborate with other team members (including Project Managers and Systems Engineers) to ensure successful project delivery, utilizing test and acceptance best practices.
What You’ll Need
- Knowledge and experience of at least one other cloud hosting solutions Azure or (e.g. Google or AWS).
- Experience designing and supporting cloud environments, including IaaS and PaaS.
- Understanding of cloud automation and orchestration tools and techniques including Git & Azure DevOps.
- Experience implementing with Azure SQL or Azure Automation.
- Experience with Infrastructure as code (IaC) such as Terraform.
What Will Set You Apart
- Proven experience working in a professional services organization.
- Kubernetes, Docker or AKS.
- Experience with one or more configuration management systems such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
- Portfolio of work on GitHub or any other repository.