Azure Cloud Migration Engineer.
The ideal candidate will align with the responsibilities and qualifications outlined below.
- Build, migrate and support solutions in the cloud
- Develop technical roadmaps for future Azure cloud implementations
- Partner closely with product and development teams to evolve cloud technology solutions
- Drive an automation-first approach when implementing our hybrid cloud services and frameworks using infrastructure-as-code technologies such as Azure ARM Templates and Terraform, Jenkins
- Contribute to and promote standards and good practices for design, engineering changes, cost optimization and configuration management
- 3+ years of Cloud Engineering experience
- In depth experience with Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment, automation, networking and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments
- Direct experience with the migration of legacy and custom applications to Azure
- Deep understanding of coding best practices and modern architectural patterns, including micro services and message-driven architectures
Job Category: Azure Cloud
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
Job Location: Remote