What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of Information Security experience
- 3+ years of Identity & Access Management (IAM) experience
- Solid database experience with knowledge of LDAP and directory services, application servers, operating systems, and network infrastructure
- Proficient scripting, programming, and automation experience; preferably in python, java, golang, Scala, ruby, PowerShell, Perl, etc.
We’d Love To See
- Hands-on engineering experience in IAM space; including MS O365, Data Center, public Cloud (Azure), Identity Management & Lifecycle, RBAC, Access Management, & Access Certification
- Strong understanding of Identity constructs within Cloud environments
Impact You’ll MakeWe’re looking for an Identity & Access Management (IAM) Lead Engineer to join our Information Security team and be responsible for the overall strategy, planning, development & support of TransUnion’s IAM solution.
- Provide overall implementation and direction into the IAM and Privileged Access Management (PAM) functions across the organization, including federation, access management, authentication & authorization, security and provisioning identity data.
- Lead a team of engineers tasked with delivering critical IAM Security capabilities for TransUnion.
- Oversee the vision, roadmap, and delivery for Identity & Access Management products portfolio to meet security and business needs. Product-oriented at the core, ensuring consistent and appropriate delivery of core identity products, including IAM Program, CIAM and Identity Governance (Cloud & OnPrem).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.